Worried your shoes won't fit? No worries.
Here's a quick measuring guide to help you choose your very best size in this new range of fits.
- Place a piece of blank paper on hard floor
- Place one of your foot on the paper
- Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and tip of your longest toe
- Measure the length between the two marks by tape or ruler
- The length indicated is your foot measurement
- It is advised to choose the next size up from the actual foot measurement
- For instance, if your foot's length is 26.0cm, we advise to order shoe length with 27.0cm (at least bigger 1cm in length)
- If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.